Saturday 13 November 2021

APOLOGIES first then NEWS!

 Hello there. 

My apologies first. I thought this blog had gone unnoticed but I see there are folk looking at it from time to time so I will try and update it on a more regular basis. 


NEWS 

 Quentin James and the Mars Mission (working title) - first draft is COMPLETE! Took far to long but as you know I have been working on the FEATURE SCREENPLAY for Undercover Agent, chasing a dream to see this story of Cinema screens around the world.

This pursuit as led to a lot of feedback from Agents, Managers, Exec Producers and the like and the story has gone through some tweaks and one fundamental change which I am waiting some feedback on but will share if with you guys in my next post.  It will be in Screenplay format, I hope that is ok. The question posed is  - 

Do I change the novel or leave as is, accepting the screenplay as "Based On" and allowing the licence of change. 

Personal, I like the change. More action, more challenge and would love to know what you think?

BETA READERS WANTED. I hope your reading experience and pleasure has not been unduly effected by editing. I do try so hard to weed out all the errors but constant reviewing always highlights something new. I have purchased software too,  but always there's something lurking. Even now. Six years on since my first publication.

So, if you have the time and desire to be amongst the first to read Quentin's latest adventure and willing to give me your honest (good or bad, both  are equally valuable) I'd love to hear from you.

I'm hoping for three readers, maybe. Let's see.

Ok, thank you for reading, and thank you for following. As a self published author it means a lot to have your interest in Quentin and my other stories. It makes it so worth while for me.

Simon

OH, oh, I forgot. I entered my screenplay The Shakespeare Murders into a competition and finished in the top 100 for the genre. There were many more entrants than 100, (I asked lol) so it's my latest accomplishment in my journey towards a Feature Film or TV Series.



No comments:

Post a Comment